I Am a Greek European Worldwidel Man-Now!- www.artpoeticacouvelis.blogspot.com

I Am a Greek European Worldwide Man-Now!-

www.artpoeticacouvelis.blogspot.com

Τετάρτη 20 Απριλίου 2011

GREEK POETRY[THE LONG DISTANCE OF A BLUE'S CALLTO ALL US]

.
.
GREEK POETRY
[THE LONG DISTANCE OF A BLUE'S CALL
TO ALL US]
.
in muddy waters howlin' wolf is moaning
tonight
night time is the right time
hey,good lookin'moon
with spoonful eats diamonds drops
of light
Good morning fleeting frogs
Keep it for yourself to sleep
a pleasant waking
a careless moon in river
in lake
in sea
I can't understand time-play
the goat of the sky is crying
I'm a lonely man
what's gonna happen to cosmos
Bring it,the day
little day how old are you
Good morning little schoolgirl butterfly
I am working muddy waters
in all revolutions of your mirrors
I shall not moved from my home
Use sea to help me
The word :''A Rolling Stone Is The Sun''
in my mouth-phonica,hear it and hold it
early one morning a rossignol sings springtimes
She is nineteen years old white water-flower
I got my language working and
I'm calling the birds,those walking thru the air
''You can't loose what you never had''
forty days and forty nights
my heart working in guitars of trees
I am a Man before the sea
picking waves of light all day
all time
This is Truth
The Time Truth
of the Man
I me
You you
Us
.
.
All- Cosmos- Truth
.
.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου